As recalled, Share It is an instant messaging platform with three versions of the mobile application, WhatsApp Web (browsers) and desktop (desktop), which also has plans to create its own application for tablets before the release of “multi-device” mode; However, since there are multiple versions, someone may have accessed your account without your knowledge. Want to know if it is open on a PC, laptop or tablet you do not know? We will explain the details later.
Share Each login has the ability to be recorded on a device other than your main cell phone, so when you scan the QR code on a native application (desktop) for your browser, tablet, or computer, you will immediately know the day, time, and system operating system of your account or the browser that accessed your account.
The trick to knowing if your account is open on foreign devices
- First, check it out Share There are no pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now, open the app and click on the three vertical dots icon located in the top right corner.
- When many options are displayed, tap “Connected Devices”.
- In the “Device Status” section, all open sessions of your account will appear, including some details such as the operating system and last connected time of the PC, laptop, tablet or cell phone.
- You may need to click on an unrecognized computer or browser, for example: Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc. or Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, etc.
- Finally, click “Exit”.
Learn all the ways to block someone on WhatsApp
When you are already in open chat with that contact
- First, make sure it is Share No updates pending from Android Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now, open the app and enter the dialog with the contact you want to block.
- The next step is to press the three vertical dots icon located in the upper right corner.
- Many options will be displayed, select “More”> “Block”.
- Finally, the application will ask you if you really want to block that user, tap “Block”.
In the absence of open chat, that contact made calls or video calls to you
- In the main interface Share Click the tab labeled “Calls”.
- Then, type in the name or number of that contact (if you do not have one registered).
- Here you are going to click on the three points above.
- Finally, tap on “Lock”> “Lock” option.
From WhatsApp settings
- Open the updated app and press three dots.
- Go to “Settings”> “Account”> “Privacy”.
- Scroll down and go to the “Blocked Contacts” section.
- You will get the number of blocked users. In this area you have to press the “Add” icon (top right) it looks like the unknown person next to the plus (+) symbol.
- Select the contact you want to block. It is important to point out that you can only block registered users.
Block unknown number to start conversation
- Open the chat when the message comes from that unknown number.
- Do not enter the content it sends you, as it may be a malware virus that compromises your personal and banking data.
- If you do not recognize the number, you should block it.
- To do this, two tabs will appear at the top of the dialog: “Block” and “Add”, of course click first.
- The last step is to check the lock.