Share Introduces a series of new features into functions that are certainly familiar to some users. For example, starting today you can send photos and videos that will disappear as soon as you open them, as well as clear up the chat you read after 24 hours. However, Do you know how to find out if someone sends you the wrong location?
In Share You can send the wrong location without installing applications that only endanger your application. The first thing you need to do is update the app Google Games The iOS Store. Then follow these steps to find it.
See: WhatsApp: How to download your friends’ status without them knowing
How to know if a fake location has been sent to you on WhatsApp
- The first thing to do is open up Share.
- Enter any conversation they sent you the location.
- Open the map at that time.
- If the location is a specific fixed location, such as the store, it may not be the actual location.
- You can also find out the location of the establishment.
- If this does not match the route to a particular destination, they may have deceived the location.
- To send a fake location, all you have to do is press the “Location” icon in WhatsApp, then press the magnifying glass to determine the site you want to share.
Problems with WhatsApp? Do you have to report it? If you have any problems, you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can make a similar request from your iPhone with the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you want to do a general query, you can use this to fill out the form Link.