Share It is also one of the apps that millions of people around the world want to chat with family and friends, but it has very hidden tricks and very few users know. One of the things users want to miss is the popular “online” or “typing”. That’s why today we will give you a series of steps to achieve this without installing strange programs or accessing your contact list and endangering your mobile phone with malware or viruses.
Remember to be only with yourself Share Updated, Ie if you have not yet downloaded the latest version of the app, you will need to enter one of the App Stores Google Games Oh iOS Store. After that, do these steps and choose the one that works best for you so that “typing” does not appear again.
How to hide “online” and “write” on WhatsApp
Enable “Airplane Mode” on WhatsApp
- First fully update and open WhatsApp.
- If you receive a message, what should you do? Minimize the notification bar.
- There you will see the icon “Airplane Mode”.
- After that, press it and activate “Airplane Mode” It will leave you without data or wifi.
- Now To enter Share And read or respond to all messages.
- Finally close WhatsApp Reconnect.
- All messages you write will be sent, and no one will know if you are “writing” or “online”.
Add the WhatsApp widget to your cell phone screen
- Remember that this requires space on your cell phone screen.
- The Widget You can only see it on WhatsApp Android.
- IGo to the empty area of your cell phone.
- Now simply Press for about 2 seconds.
- A button that will appear Widgets.
- Find one of them Add WhatsApp and Newsbox.
- When you do, you can define how much space it should occupy, it can be 4×5, 4×4 etc.
- Once you have it, you can ask someone to text you.
- At that point, you will see all the messages appear in the box without opening the app.
- There is no need to appear “online”.
Enable the display of WhatsApp notifications
- To do this, enter Settings of your cell phone.
- Then you have to go Applications.
- Find the application Share.
- You must activate the button in the notifications “Show WhatsApp notifications “.
- This allows you to read and respond to the same notification without linking.
- After all, it doesn’t even seem to be “typing”.
- To make sure you do not appear online, you can enable “Flight Mode” or disconnect from your database.
- You also need to use background data to get alerts.
Problems with WhatsApp? Do you have to report it? If you have any problem, you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make a similar request from your iPhone with the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you want to do a general query, you can use this to fill out the form Link. In addition to your region code, you must add your phone number and write your message after identifying yourself.