The Ministry of Education invites schools throughout the Province to participate in the “2021 Education, Art, Science and Technology Fair” to be held virtually in October.
The traditional Fair of Education, Art, Science and Technologies that has become a virtual exhibition space of school scientific research works to give visibility and recognition to the task developed by students and teachers of all modalities, will be held in a single instance , which will be provincial, where all registered projects can participate until September 30.
The Secretary of Educational Management and the Coordination of Scientific and Technological Youth Activities (ACTJ) under the direction of Rural Education Director León Camji, indicated the requirements to present to participate:
• Written project and pedagogical record.
• Works of all levels, of all modalities and of all areas can participate.
• They must make a video, in MP4 format, of between 3 and 5 minutes maximum, clearly explaining orally, adding photos, images and videos, the work carried out and its steps. The video must have logic and coherence about what was worked on.
• Projects from previous years can participate, with the idea of giving them a new opportunity to make their work known.
• The videos must be uploaded to their YouTube platforms, and the link must be sent to the organization for registration and dissemination.
The participating schools and students must register their registration in: https://cutt.ly/qWY2VGw
For inquiries or reports, contact: [email protected]