Resetting the Amazon Fire TV Stick is a drastic decision, but it can solve many performance issues.
One of the most popular devices commonly found in the home is the Amazon Fire Stick Allows you to enjoy all kinds of multimedia content and on major streaming platforms. this luck”Gadget” connects to the TV and enhances its capabilities, so it is important to know its tricks to take advantage of it. However, like any other piece of tech equipment, it’s not immune to delivering failures that ruin the experience.
If you’re having issues with your Amazon Fire TV Stick, it might be Have you decided to factory reset it? Fix all errors. But if you don’t know how to do it, don’t worry because we have prepared this post to explain all about it.
Try restarting the device first to fix the errors
We consider resetting an Amazon Fire TV Stick to be a somewhat drastic decision, hence why you might want to do it. There are defects in the deviceHere are some suggestions that you can try.
Obviously, the first thing you should do is reboot the device, because even though it’s obvious, This is usually a solution that fixes various system failures, it works as it should. Although you can do it by unplugging it from the mains, it’s best to do it from the equipment menu.
- You need access to your TV, specifically the Fire TV Stick interface.
- Now, you need to enter “systems“The team.
- Then click on “My fire TV”.
- Finally, you have to select the option “Restart”.
You can update the Fire TV Stick device
If the above doesn’t fix the problem with your Fire TV Stick, then This can be caused by an update with failures
Just like any other tech product, you should know that the Fire TV Stick It receives updates to fix bugs and improve its functionality. But some of these may have issues affecting the equipment, so it is better to look for updates.
- You need to access the main interface of your Fire TV Stick.
- Then click on “systems”.
- You have to find the will.”My fire TV” and click on it.
- Now, you go”About” and select it.
- Finally, click on “Check for updates”. If there is a new one, it will be automatically downloaded and installed.
Steps to Reset Amazon Fire TV Stick
If none of the above works for you, if you are determined to reset your Amazon Fire TV Stick device, you should remember that by doing so, you will lose. All content and settings you have downloaded So you have to repeat this entire procedure if you have changed. Fortunately, there are many free apps available.
To reset Amazon Fire TV Stick, you need to follow these steps.
- Turn on the device and display its interface on the TV.
- So, you have to press and hold”Again” and the navigation circle of the controller is about 10 seconds.
- After this, a window will be displayed on the TV and you have to choose the factory reset option.
- Finally, you have to follow the steps shown on the TV screen.
But this This is not the only way to perform this factory resetYou can also do it from system configuration.
- Again, you should be in the Fire TV interface.
- You need to access the Group Settings tab.
- Now, you need to enter “My fire TV”.
- Finally, you go to the place where it says “Factory reset” and confirm your choice.