manzana offers to its users iCloudCloud storage service. Thanks to the online platform, one can free up storage space in case they need to save photos or videos on their device. However, it is also possible to perform the reverse process of Download files from the cloud to your iPhoneor iPad or Mac and in this note we will show you how to do it.
Before proceeding to transfer files from the cloud to a computer, you must first check their weight. To do this, you must follow these steps:
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID
- Click on your name and tap on the Account Settings option
- In the Storage section, check the weight of each item.
Now yes, in this way, you will be able to download photos from iCloud on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Tap your username to sign in with your Apple ID
- Click on iCoud and then on Photos
- Tap on the option to download and keep assets.
If you want to deposit files on your Mac, follow these instructions:
- Go to your Photos app
- In the menu bar, click on the image and then on Preferences
- A menu will appear where you need to tap iCloud
- Click Download Originals on This Mac.
Apple announces that iCloud documents and data will be available from iCloud Drive
Introduced in 2014, iCloud Documents and Data was a system responsible for automatically syncing all data from multiple apps and making it available to a wide range of devices. Now, Apple has announced that the service has been discontinued, but it is now part of iCloud Drive.
As reported by the 9TO5Mac portal, on its support page, the popular tech company explains that iCloud documents and data no longer exist:
“iCloud Documents and Data, our old document syncing service, has been discontinued and replaced with iCloud Drive. If you are using iCloud Documents and Data, your account has been migrated to iCloud Drive.