How to activate iPhone without any cloud
Also read |
If you enter the wrong password for your iCloud account multiple times, your iPhone will not be able to open it, which will eventually lead to the closure.
There are several solutions to activate your iPhone without iCloud, which usually help restore phone access:
First: Remember Password:
1. You can go to the browser settings and then open the Security and Passwords section, where all the passwords you used in the past will appear, and you can easily find the iCloud password there.
2. If you use Google Chrome, go to the Saved Passwords option and you will see the password if you have saved your iCloud account.
Second: Using iTunes:
1. Install iTunes with dr.fone file recovery program.
2. Back up your locked iPhone data using dr.fone or iTunes, enter the Summary section and then click Sync.
3. Press the Reset iPhone button and the program will start to reset your phone to its factory state.
4. When you restore your phone settings by selecting Restore from iTunes Backup, select the device that will restore the backup from iTunes and the phone will automatically start restoring all data.