Since their arrival, airports have been the company of many to take you wherever you want without worrying about cables or body connections.
But this wireless nature does not have to be an advantage only when listening to things from your cell phone or mobile device.
If you have airports and have ever wondered how to connect them to your computer for listening to music, watching videos or series and movies, follow the guide below
How to connect airports to PC
If you have airports, but do not have a Mac computer, it does not have to be a problem. If your operating system is Windows, you should follow these steps:
1. Open Setting up From the menu Get started.
2. Choose Devices, Go to Bluetooth and other devices, and then press Enter + Where says “Add Bluetooth or other device”.
3. Open the lid of the airboat box, Press the button Select your airports as they appear on the screen.
4. The headphones need to be connected, you can click now “Smart”.
If the airports are disconnected or you need to replace them with a new pair, there is nothing to worry about, you just need to repeat the same steps and they will continue to operate without any problems.
How to connect airbots to Mac
If you use any of the Apple computers, the process will vary in some components. To connect headphones and the device to remember them, do the following:
1. Open System Options
2. Choose Bluetooth
3. Put both airbots in the case and open the lid.
4. Press and hold the button on the Airboat case
5. Wait until your airports appear on their devices, then click Connect
Keep in mind that it is possible to connect devices via Bluetooth connectivity to your computer, and you can use them as much as you want until your airports run out of battery.