As you remember, WhatsApp Plus is a A program that you can’t directly download through Android’s Google Play Store, but because it’s an APK, you can’t download it from external sites, and you have to manually install and update it, which is the only difference when it comes to apps. On this occasion, we will teach you a simple trick from Depor to download WhatsApp Plus without infecting your cell phone with some type of “malware” or “jacker” virus that can steal information stored on your phone.
WhatsApp Plus can be defined as an instant messaging platform similar to WhatsApp Messenger, which even Meta Company has pointed out as a service.Not officially”. At first glance they are similar, they share the same logo, main interface and colors, however, the Plus version gives you additional functions that the standard application has not yet developed, such as: “Writing.. ..” when you reply to a message; more than one account on the same device Connect; check who blocked you, etc.
So you can download WhatsApp Plus V.17.20 without viruses
There are two versions WhatsApp Plus, created by “AlexMods” and created by “Yessimods”. As we said earlier, they are not on Google Play Store but on third-party web pages, for this reason, many users have become victims of cybercriminals, because most of them believe that they are downloading and installing an APK, but in reality they have a dangerous virus capable of stealing your personal or financial information. run Next, we will provide you the direct download links we got from the official pages of major developers:
Official versions of updated WhatsApp Plus APK
Complete guide to install WhatsApp Plus
First keep the content of your conversations and stickers
- You probably have whatsapp messengerThe official Meta app, create a chat with you to keep your stickers.
- To do so, open the application and click on the contact icon located in the lower right corner of the main interface (IP).
- Now, a list will be displayed with all your contacts, click on the first one, which is your private chat, located under the “New Community” option.
- Send all your stickers that you have highlighted as favorites.
- Next step go to WhatsApp IP and touch the three dots (top right) icon > “Settings” > “Chats” > “Backup”.
- This part is very important because you need to create a backup locally. Scroll down and tap “Save to Google Drive” > select “Never”.
- Now, press the green button that says “Save” to create a backup. Wait for the process and the exact time you did the process will appear in “Local” and in Google Drive it should say “Never”.
- Don’t forget to skip the steps if you are not registered on WhatsApp.
Locate your backup folder
- Open File Manager > Internal Storage > Tap “Android” folder.
- Then, click on “media” > “com.whatsapp”, usually the copy will be saved here.
- Tap the folder and rename it to any name. But without deleting “com.whatsapp”.It could be something like: “com.whatsapp plus”, without the quotes of course.
- This way the folder won’t get deleted when you uninstall WhatsApp Messenger.
- Proceed to uninstall WhatsApp through Google Play Store (very important).
Finally, install WhatsApp Plus January 2023
- After downloading the APK file through the links we left above, tap on it and hit “Install”.
- Once it’s installed, enter the APK and give it the required permissions so that it runs without issues.
- Select the language “Spanish”. Minify APK and Go to the location where you renamed the folder.
- You will see another folder created called “com.whatsapp”, delete it.
- Then, rename the folder to “com.whatsapp plus” but remove only the word “Plus” so that it will initially be “com.whatsapp”.
- Enter WhatsApp Plus and click “Add and Continue”. Register your phone number and verify it with the authentication code.
- They will automatically detect your backup and click “Continue” > Grant permissions if it appears > You will reach a point “Backup detected”.
- Finally, click “Restore” and all your data will be installed and protected.
What can you do with WhatsApp Plus?
This application is a modified version of the original WhatsApp, which was developed in 2012 by Spanish programmer Rafalens. This app is mainly created for you to know below about the customization and many improvements of the program.
Like the original, WhatsApp Plus allows users to chat and send photos, emojis, videos, documents and files, but it also has features not found in the official version, such as the color of chats and the interface.
Another advantage is that you can use two accounts simultaneously on WhatsApp Plus, something that cannot be done on the original app. Additionally, you can customize your account by adding extra privacy by choosing which contacts you don’t want to see online and changing your “Last Connection” time.