Did you know you can hide your identity? Share it? As known, it is a very popular messaging tool worldwide, therefore, more and more people use this application to stay in touch with others; However, if you use the app and want to keep your privacy as much as possible, you can hide your name so they don’t know who you are.
This option is mostly used if you ever need to communicate with others and don’t need them to know your identity, you have the option to hide your name if you want to prank your friends with your new WhatsApp number. .
This way, you can hide your full name and even without using emojis or symbols that identify you, if you tried to put anything in this section, you may have noticed that the app won’t allow it by default.
That way, no matter what, there is a simple trick that will help you in this process, so you can achieve good results in minutes without downloading external applications. To reach it, in MAG We share all the steps to follow.
See: We explain step by step how to enable double security on WhatsApp
How to hide your name on WhatsApp
If you don’t want anyone to see your name on WhatsApp, especially when you’re added to groups that include many new contacts, we’ll explain what you need to do.
- First, you should know that WhatsApp will always ask you to enter a name to identify you.
- However, if you want to prevent any type of symbol or emoji from appearing, you must use the Unicode code.
- This symbol, though it appears to be nothing, exists, but cannot be visualized.
- To do this, go to the following connection We share that with you
- Here you have to go to the empty box.
- Select the entire box and click “Copy”.
- Once this is done, enter the WhatsApp app.
- Then, access the “Settings” section.
- Tap your profile photo followed by your name.
- Now, paste the Unicode code and click “OK”.
This way, no one can see what name you put on WhatsApp and you can hide your photo if you want to achieve more privacy in the app.
How Transferring WhatsApp Chats with QR Code Works
This new function called “Transfer chats to iPhone” is available in the beta version of WhatsApp, so we explain how to use it in a few steps.
- Download WhatsApp on your new iPhone.
- Register with your old number.
- Then, go to “Settings”, “Chats”.
- Scroll down and tap “Transfer Chats to iPhone”.
- Click the blue “Start” button.
- Now, you need to scan the QR code that appears on your old phone.
- Wait a few minutes for the process to complete.
- Finally, you will see chats from your old smartphone on your new iPhone.
Note that this functionality is in WhatsApp beta and will come official in the near future, so we are sharing with you how to download this trial version on your iPhone and you can use the trick.
- First, download the appTest flight From the App Store.
- After this, open the link to claim as a WhatsApp beta tester on your iPhone.
- Once your request is approved, you will be automatically redirected to the app.
- Tap OK and wait for WhatsApp Beta to install on your device.
Did you find this WhatsApp trick interesting? This messaging app is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out, making your experience of sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content even more fun. Stay tuned for news You just need to enter the following link With more WhatsApp notes on Mac, that’s it. Don’t miss out!
Follow us on our social networks: