Updates don’t stop Share it And the majority of benefits group conversations, a few months ago they offered “communities”, an option that allows you to organize members of a group into subgroups according to their common interests; They also added “temporary messages” which will automatically delete all content from chat 24 hours 7 days or three months after activation. Likewise, they increased the number of participants from 512 to 1,024; However, now it is known that another tool is coming called “Outdated Groups”, what does it mean and how to use it? This is something Debor will explain to you immediately.
“Expiring Groups”, as its name suggests, is a tool that allows the participants of a particular group chat to set an expiry date for it, meaning that the chat will be deleted at a previously configured time, however, you can undo the action if you change your mind. Remember that the selection is personal and does not affect other members of the group, said the technology portal webetainfo.
An important detail is that this function is still in the development stage, so it is only available to some iOS users in the WhatsApp beta program, don’t worry, we will tell you how to download it later.
How to Add Expiration Date to WhatsApp Groups?
- First, unlock the beta Share it.
- Now, enter a group chat.
- The next step is to click on the group name to access its settings.
- Scroll down and click on the “Group Expiration” section.
- A pop-up window will be displayed with three options: “In a day”, “In a week”, “Custom date” and “Remove expiration date”.
- Finally, choose any of the three to program the expiration date of a group, otherwise return the last action.
How to be a WhatsApp beta tester on iOS?
- The first thing you need to do is download Test Flight on the App Store.
- Once you install it, simply Open this link to apply for the post WhatsApp for iPhone is in beta
- You should now be redirected to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the status and it won’t take much time for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that the participants of the WhatsApp beta on iPhone are still a bit limited.
- Remember that every time you enter the WhatsApp beta, it may take some time to download the latest version.
Trick to know if someone is reading your WhatsApp chats in real time
You don’t need to download external programs, Share it It has a function to find out where your account was opened, The problem is, you’ll be doing everything manually. Remember that the new “multi-device” mode allows you to access WhatsApp web and desktop, and both work independently of the cell phone, meaning you’ll chat without a problem even if the main phone doesn’t have internet access or is turned off.
- confirms that Share it No pending updates.
- Open the app and click on the three vertical dots icon located in the top right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, tap on the one that says “Paired Devices”.
- Go to the “Device Status” section and below you will see all the devices on which your WhatsApp account is open or open in real time.
- You get a browser icon on WhatsApp Web (Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc.) and WhatsApp Desktop on Windows or MacOS platform.
- Additionally, here you will see “Active Session” if your account is being used in real-time, otherwise you will see the date and time of the last connection.
- Finally, and most importantly, if you want to remove access to your account, tap the browser or device you don’t recognize and click “Sign Out.”
So you can make your WhatsApp screenshots more secure
- First, check it out Share it There are no pending updates on the Android Google Play Store or the iOS App Store
- You should have already taken your screenshot.
- Now, open the app and enter a group or private conversation.
- The next step is to click on the clip icon next to the camera.
- Tap on the “Gallery” section, several options will be displayed.
- Choose the screenshot, but before sending it, click the circled number one icon.
- Finally, you will get a notification “The photo is set to be viewed only once”, share.
- Hiding the contact name with the pixelate tool is optional.
What does the moon icon mean on WhatsApp Plus?
The exclusive option of WhatsApp Plus is full of myths and facts. So today we will teach you everything.
- First of all, turning on “airplane mode” or something like that is not a function.
- If you click on it, the option to change the color of the app will be displayed below.
- You should choose the theme that you like the most.
- If it is light or dark in that case.
- That way, if you have an AMOLED or OLED screen, you can turn off specific megapixels on it.
How to Enable Hidden Camera on WhatsApp
- On Android devices, a secret menu will appear.
- In it, we can only appreciate the function of sharing, usage information or deletion.
- But the name of the last 4 people we talked to.
- That way you can quickly chat with that user.
- However, there is an interesting thing about iPhone devices.
- Pressing the WhatsApp icon on Apple terminals will bring up another menu.
- There we can not only use our QR code, but also start a new chat or search for a conversation.