What a platform Instant message Are you in touch with friends and family? If your answer ShareThis is not uncommon because it is one of the most used applications by millions of people around the world.
Want to send Sending messages, photos, videos, video calls, voice notes, Post status etc. There are many ways to stay in touch. That is one of its many benefits Update To be continued.
How To Mark Not Reading WhatsApp Message
In this case, we tell you how you can Mark the WhatsApp message as “unread”, Either you open it by mistake or it is important and you have to read it very carefully at another time.
The good news is, this feature is available for both systems iOS and Android, You do not need to download any application that could jeopardize your personal data and it is very easy to do.
Note that even if the message is marked unread, it will appear to the sender as you have already done, and it is only a reminder to respond more casually to the important message at another time. Or re-read.
You can also read: With WhatsApp you can hide your “last link” to some contacts
If you have an Android operating system, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter WhatsApp
- Select the chat that contains the messages you have pending
- Click on the three dots located in the upper right corner
- Select the ‘Mark as unread’ option
- The green circle will automatically appear as if you were notified in that conversation
You can also read: WhatsApp: Now you can react to messages with emojis
If you have an iPhone, here are the steps you can follow:
- Enter WhatsApp
- Find the chat that wants to tag the message
- Drag the dialog to the right
- Two options appear: select the ‘Unread’ option
- You can also do a total drag, so the conversation will automatically be marked unread
For more information, follow our section Technology.