As we expected, Motorola today unveiled the new high-end smartphone, Method Motorola Edge S. This is the first phone officially introduced with the processor Snapdragon 870 Brings on board and super high midrange features. It has a generous 5000 mAh battery, three rear cameras and 5G support.
Motorola Edge S It is now officially in China and is already being sold there. Rumor has it that this phone will be introduced internationally under the name Moto G100. The newcomer has a fingerprint reader integrated on the side and a total of 5 cameras: two front and 3 rear. Shoot 6K at 30 FPS And comes with a tof sensor next to the 3 main camera sensors.
Here is a list of its features:
- Display: 6.7 inches, IPS LCD, Full HD +, 90Hz, HDR10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, 7nm
- RAM: 6/8 GB LPDTR5
- Storage: 128, 256GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 5000 mAh, charging at 20W
- Camera: Selfie: 16MP + 8MP Ultravide; Back: 64 MP + 16 MP Ultravide + 2 MP (Bokeh) + Tof + PTAF
- Contact: 4G, 5G, WiFi Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0
Motorola Edge S It is anti-splash, IP52 certified, and includes an already used audio jack and screen protection. The box has a cover, 20W charger and USB-C cable. Motorola beats one Desktop mode, Which converts the phone into a computer when connected to a monitor, mouse and keyboard. Runs Android 11 from factory.
Phone pre-orders start today and deliveries start on February 3rd. Prices here:
- 6GB RAM / 128GB storage: 250 euros
- 8GB RAM / 128GB storage: 305 euros
- 8GB RAM / 256GB storage: 350 euros