Olimpia announces digital alternative to buy tickets for Clausura 2023 final against Olancho, how many tickets left?

In the last few hours, I was not interested in getting one or more tickets to watch the final Clausura 2023 between Olimpia-Olancho FC.

There was also the confusion, frustration and humiliation of Olympic fans who arrived at the National at dawn with the intention of buying tickets, but the huge lines looking for “physical passports” complicated the picture.

However, Olympia released a statement moments ago in which they confirmed an alternative to buy the remaining 35% of tickets to watch the final on Sunday, May 28.

In addition, he expects them to work to return to the digital ticket office for the Apertura 2023 match of the Honduran National League, and apologizes for the difficulties this Wednesday, May 24.

– Report –

1- The team played outside the national stadium for the last seven months. We have played at alternative stadiums that enable digital ticketing. However, we have encountered some inconvenience while scanning the tickets at the entry gates when the public footfall is high.

2- As a result of this situation, Club Olimpia Deportivo decided to make all physical tickets with a security system that allows its review when given to those in charge of accesses to generate liquid income, thus avoiding crowds. This decision is taken exclusively by the club and not by HUGO or the DILO network.

3- For the next match, we will have the appropriate external networks and connections to get a quick, efficient recovery system and return to total digital tickets, with the qualification of the National Stadium.

See also  The $ 4 million luxury Ferrari that Canelo proudly claims on Instagram

4- We would like to inform you that 65% of the ticket office has been put up for sale regarding the tickets sold today at the box office and at different points of HUGO and DILO. Starting tomorrow, Thursday, May 25th at 3:00 PM, we will be making the remaining 35% of the sale digital-only on both platforms.

If you buy your ticket this way, you will receive a receipt from HUGO or DILO with which you can go to one of the following points to collect your physical ticket:

Hugo: Window 8 of the National Stadium.

Say: Window 9 of the National Stadium.

5- We regret the inconvenience this situation has caused our fans to get our tickets. We reiterate our desire to implement systems that allow greater comfort and better guarantee the safety of “Melanuda” fans.

Wilmot Chandler

"Explorer. Web specialist. Beer practitioner. Alcoholaholic. Social media geek. Introvert. Food lover. Future teen idol."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top