Every year new versions of mobile operating systems compatible with the most advanced smartphones and incredible applications are released. iOS 15, The latest iPhone software, you can use an incredible site capable of scanning any real life object and converting it to PNG image, do you want to know how to do it without explicit background or background? We will explain it in detail below.
See: So you can put holographic wallpaper on your Android cell phone
Forget Photoshop with this trick IPhone, If you need a silhouette image or have no background, it is enough to scan any physical object with your cell phone camera, however, it is necessary to clarify that it is necessary to first download the so-called application. Scan Matter: Scan anything, Is completely free in the App Store by clicking Here.
See: Learn the steps for making FaceTime video calls between iOS and Android users
How to scan an object and turn it into a backgroundless image
- After downloading the application, grant the necessary permissions to operate it.
- Keep in mind that you do not need to open the app, register or rely on the internet, says the YouTube channel Range Caps.
- Here you will find the ‘Settings’ section with a wide list of options.
- Do not move anything, just press the (x) icon located in the upper right corner.
- The camera will open automatically for scanning.
- Point the camera at any object and tap on the screen. Do not move the cell phone until the iPhone process is over.
- Finally, move the cell phone and you will see how you can create an image in PNG or without background.
Ready, to save the image, touch the icon of the two squares in the lower center. Not all scans come from your device, which means you can only see them because they are encrypted.
How to know the battery status of my iphone
- First, go to your device settings IPhone, Hack Compatible with iPods.
- Now, find the ‘Battery’ menu and click on it.
- Then, you need to access the ‘Battery Health’ option.
- The next step is to go to the ‘Maximum Capacity’ area.
- Here you can see a percentage, if it is below 80% then the health of the battery is bad, it is close to 100%, it means it is in good condition.
This trick is only available on mobile devices or the iPad operating system iOS 12 or higher, which does not apply to versions lower than we mentioned.
Are you bored in your spare time? Not sure what to do besides browsing social networks? Well, we recommend trying the most downloaded iOS games of the week, you can find out by clicking on them Here Follow the steps in the note to install them on your device.