Skin care is not an easy task, especially when the collagen protein responsible for benefiting from its elasticity and hydration is lost to prevent premature aging. However, there are medicinal plants and natural oils that help increase this protein naturally.
Laurel is a medicinal plant known in gastronomy for its distinctive smell and taste. It contains potassium, magnesium, vitamins B6, B9 and C, in addition to being a diuretic, antifungal, rheumatic, anti-inflammatory, digestive, stimulating, antioxidant and anti-phlegm.
Not only does bay leaf help reduce intestinal gas, menstrual cramps, stress and anxiety, as well as headaches and liver problems, but it has also come to naturally help fight skin infections. Thanks to its high content of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, it helps fight acne problems and reduce inflammation in the affected areas.
For its part, extra virgin olive oil repairs damaged skin tissues, accelerates their recovery and, thanks to its high content of vitamins, helps to speed up the healing processes. At the same time, The rejuvenating properties of this oil also help lighten spots that have naturally appeared on the skin.
In this way, the web portal panorama It reveals how laurel serum can be made with olive oil to get rid of wrinkles and generate greater amounts of collagen in the skin.
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Half a cup of water
- First, clean and disinfected bay leaves should be placed in a bowl of water. Then it should be put on low heat for five minutes.
- After this, it should be left to stand for 15 minutes and after this time, drain the water into a glass or plastic container.
- Next, you should add two tablespoons of olive oil with aloe vera, and Mix until a completely homogeneous solution is obtained.
- Finally, you can use a dropper to use the product on your face. By the time you use it on the skin, it is important to clean it well. Likewise, it is recommended to use this serum every night and it is abundantly available on the lower part of the eyes.
Location panorama It also ensures that bay leaves help prevent dry skin, so it is recommended to use several of these leaves with a handful of fresh rosemary, five drops of lavender oil and two cups of water to make a natural remedy that increases facial skin hydration.
When you get these ingredients, simply put two cups of water in a pot over low heat, add bay leaves and leave this brew for two minutes. Next, you need to put rosemary and lavender oil drops and boil again for a few minutes.
After this time and letting it rest, a towel should be placed over the head and the face should be brought close to the steam of the pot, then immerse for 10 seconds and rest 3. It is recommended to do a series of four repetitions.
When you are done, apply a little of this liquid to the skin with a cotton ball, let it act again for 30 minutes and then remove it with plenty of warm water. Do not forget to do this home remedy once a week and moisturize your skin after each procedure.