Artificial intelligence is constantly updated to incorporate new features and improvements. Bart, Google’s AI, added the ability to integrate with other enterprise services. How to configure Gmail, Drive, YouTube and Docs with Google Artificial Intelligence?
With a simple extension, the chatbot can connect to services like Maps, Drive or YouTube. Therefore, it increasingly seeks to compete against Chat GPT, Unlock AI artificial intelligence. “We’re taking the first steps in Bard’s ability to understand YouTube videos,” they explained from the app.
Earlier, I had already taken this step regarding Gmail. With the Bart extension for Gmail, you must Scan the email inbox in Gmail and provide the information requested by the user. That means it can summarize recent messages and notify you about the arrival of new emails, among other functions.
Set up YouTube with Google Artificial Intelligence
It’s very easy to get started with this extension that connects Bard with apps like YouTube. To activate it, the first thing you need to do is to configure some aspects of your account, since the extension is only available in the US.
- Open Google Chrome and go Profile icon in the top right.
- Select section “Manage your Google Account”.
- Find the box titled “Personal information” and scroll down to find “General Internet Options”.
- Click on the category Language.
- Add “English (United States)”..
- In a new Chrome tab, open Bart. There you will see A puzzle icon in the top rightIndicates that extensions are enabled.
- Click on the puzzle icon and Activate the YouTube switch.