WhatsApp is in the final stages of rolling out its new feature called “Multi-Device Mode”.It will take about two years of work to allow for incorporation WhatsApp account on five different devices.
With this new feature, users can manage their WhatsApp account by a Primary and secondary telephoneas well as in WhatsApp WebNew native apps for desktop and iOS and Android tablets.
WhatsApp multi-device mode
It is significant All versions work independentlyThat is what it means If your phone is offline or offlineYou can continue chatting on other versions of the Meta-owned messaging platform without any problems.
And, everything What is received or sent in a particular version of the application For others it arrives in real time, be it text messages, Files, mediacalls or video calls.
function “Multiple Device Mode” It also has an auxiliary function “Friendship System”, It allows users to link their account Share it As many times as they were on any other cell phone Signing in and out on different devices. Note that this option does not affect any other version of the app.
What is WhatsApp Sub Mode?
Currently, “Companion Mode” is only available in the WhatsApp beta program for Android users. To activate it, users can download the beta version, copy the app and follow the steps below:
- Open your copy of WhatsApp, select a language, and click “Accept and Continue.”
- Instead of registering a phone number to create an account, tap the three dots icon in the top right.
- Two options will be displayed: “Help” and “Connect device”, select the latter.
- A QR code will appear immediately.
- Open your WhatsApp account on the main phone.
- Tap the three dots (top right) > “Connected devices” > “Pair device.”
- Scan the secondary device’s QR code with the camera turned on.
- Wait for a while until the chat history is synced and voila, you can chat from both devices without any problem.
It is important to note that only you can Connect WhatsApp account In five devices Mobile at the same timeIt will be encrypted thanks to the security mechanism “End-to-end encryption“.
It is expected that “Multiple device modeAvailable to all users of Share it In the coming months, however a Official release date.