The Ambassador of the United States of America to Romania, His Excellency Mr. Adrian Zuckerman, paid a working visit to Sibiu, where he met on this occasion at Noblesse Boutique Hotel, in Sibiu, with members of the Small and Medium Enterprises Provincial Council from Sibiu (immpact.ro) and CNIPMMR (cnipmmr.ro) – Adrian RADA, Ciprian FARAON, Elena LOTREAN, Vasile STEFANUTA, Radu ZGARCEA.
Areas of interest were addressed, such as:
- The need to develop critical areas, such as: infrastructure, education, product processing, and digitization;
- The role that employers’ organizations play in the development of local business communities and in social dialogue with local and national authorities;
- The need for a “Sibiu County Charter” to include every regional administrative unit, whereby the infrastructure for each community, local business opportunities, and facilities provided by the administration to investors are provided, to ensure the horizontal and vertical development of the business environment;
- The importance of opening offices of the Romanian American Chamber of Commerce in major cities in Romania, including Sibiu;
- The remarkable development in the field of entrepreneurship, which Romania has known in recent years;
- Romania’s potential for developing entrepreneurship through the quality of people and resources;
- The need to develop and implement projects based on knowledge, documentation, collaboration, seriousness and professional marketing;
- Think of a “high standard” of business, without restrictions.
In a very pleasant atmosphere, at the end of the meeting, it is concluded that the Romanian businessman chooses and begins to think all over the world, to use freedom for himself and for society, to be optimistic, confident, without fear of failure, and to have the desire to try to develop projects with the opportunity to cooperate, explains IMMPACT.