HAPPY 105th! Cleveland resident Winnie McKeel turned 105 years old Thursday, June 6. How does it feel to be 105? “It feels like being 105,” she quipped. Winifred Marie Haws McKeel was born June 6, 1914 on a farm near Terlton. Asked about her secret for a long life when she turned 100, Mrs. McKeel, a mother of four, said, “I never took my first drink, I never smoked my first cigarette and I always follow my doctors’ orders and never miss a pill.” Winnie McKeel, 105, recalls tending to “Victory Gardens” during World War II.
- Helena Christensen praises 'profound and loving' Michael Hutchence documentary
- Victoria Beckham: 'I haven't been near a thong in years'
- Hustlers team ditched plans for J-Lo, Lizzo and Cardi B collaboration
- Ad Astra filmmaker James Gray wasn't worried about delayed release
- Payton inks new deal to stay with Saints
- Sinead O'Connor 'knew' she was Muslim after reading Quran
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne closer than ever after affair
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals marriage plans
- Group sues Ohio union over continued forced union dues
- Ohioans defend eminent domain reform at committee hearing
- HOUSE FIRES DESTROY
- Federal government to invest $9.2 million in Davis-Besse nuclear power plant
- Roughnecks Headed To Nationals
- Proposed legislation would rethink how Ohio deals with failing schools
- Hominy Holds Off Tigers In Final Minutes
- Roger Brooks
- Kelli Carlson
- Linda Crain
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.