There are some applications that allow you to recover an element that you accidentally deleted, such as Gmail, an email site that automatically activates the “Deactivate” button after deleting a message for only five seconds. This time has passed and you will lose it forever. Share Does not want to lag behind and plans to add the same feature for the benefit of all its users.
According to information spread through the technology portal WabetaInfoKnowing that for now you can come back Share All messages are deleted “for you” and if you do it “for everyone” the error cannot be undone. Basically a menu will appear at the bottom, it will be a few seconds and will be very useful if you accidentally delete something.
It is important to clarify that the above function is already present in a whatsapp beta For iOS and Android devices it is very easy to get and use, just follow these steps which we will show below.
A guide to recovering a WhatsApp message you deleted by error
- As we said before you need to convert your application to beta version first Share. It is completely safe so do not worry.
- The first thing to do is go to the Android Google Play Store.
- Search here Share.
- Once inside the WhatsApp tab, scroll down.
- You will find the option to become a beta tester. If you do not see it, enter it Link.
- Accept the terms and conditions, you will have to wait a while for the beta to download automatically.
- How do I use the function? Delete the message “for you” (it does not matter).
- Immediately a menu will appear at the top of the WhatsApp text field, press “Disable” and the message will be restored.
On the iPhone
- Download Tamil Test flight in the App Store.
- Once you have it installed, simply Open this link to apply for the position In WhatsApp beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected to TestFlight.
- Click “Accept” to get the status, WhatsApp beta will not take long to install on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that the beta participants on the iPhone are still a little low.
- To use “Disable”, do the same as on Android.
- If the function does not appear, keep in mind that as it is a new tool it is gradually spreading around the world.
So you can find your Android mobile from iPhone
- Access Safari or the search engine of your choice from your iPhone and place the following in the search bar https://www.google.com/android/findYou can click HereGo straight.
- Sign in with your Google Account
- A map will appear where you can see the location of the phone and you should see the green dot with the map of the smartphone.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see a panel with your device data: brand, model, battery status and the name of the WiFi network to which it is connected.
- Below this information are three buttons: the first gives you the option to turn on the sound for five minutes, which can not be turned off in any way; Allows you to lock the second device and display the security message and the contact call button; Finally deletes all the data on the smartphone.
- For your safety, it is recommended that the police officer locate your device.