Share Is an instant messaging application that, since the day it was purchased by the current meta company, the aforementioned operating system adds a large number of new privacy, security and interface modification tools, one of which allows you to change the theme of your keyboard, so how about Christmas on the backboard of your smartphone just before Christmas. We will teach you.
See: WhatsApp: What emojis to send for Christmas and what their meanings are
It is important to make it clear that there is no need to install additional applications Share It has its own tool to change the background of your keyboard. However, to do this trick, it is necessary to download Christmas background from Google Images, one of your options does not matter because it can be changed.
See: WhatsApp: What does the third blue check indicate and in what cases does it appear
How To Put Christmas Background On WhatsApp Keyboard
- First, make sure Share No pending updates on Google Play.
- Then, open the app and enter any chat, be it private or group.
- Tap once on your message writing bar.
- The keyboard opens with letters and numbers. In the upper right you will see the icon of three vertical dots (…), press them.
- Then, they will show other options, click on ‘Theme’.
- A new window called ‘Themes’ will open here, where you can change the color and select the landscapes and gradients it offers. Share, But click on the ‘My Themes’ button, which is located at the beginning.
- Now, from your gallery, of course select the photo you downloaded from Google. Find it where you want it and tap ‘Next’.
- Adjust the brightness, we recommend up to 60% or 70% so you can see the characters.
- Finally, click ‘Apply’.
Ready, your theme has changed and now you can feel the Christmas feeling when chatting with your friends, family or co-workers. If you change the background of the conversation, this trick will fit exactly, for example a snowy landscape or Santa Claus can be placed on his reindeer.
How To Change The WhatsApp Icon Of Santa Claus One
- Download the app Noah Launcher On your Android cell phone, define what kind of design your cell phone screen should have.
- The next step is Google There is the Santa Claus logo Share (And PNG).
- Once you find what you want, click on the WhatsApp icon for about 2 seconds until a floating window appears.
- ‘Edit’ and tap A box will open, where you will see the application name and logo, click on the latter.
- Find the logo you downloaded on your mobile phone and replace it.
- Finally click Ready You already have the WhatsApp logo with Santa Claus.
Problems with WhatsApp? Do you have to report it? If you have any problems, you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone through a dedicated service for iOS.