If you have a mobile device with Android operating system, we mention the most used instant messaging processor in the world Share, Has a special feature for you, you want to know how to change the ringtone of incoming calls and video calls to your favorite songs? Here we explain the details.
Share This not only allows you to send text messages, audios or multimedia files, but also allows you to make calls and video calls with all your contacts. When you get one of these, it will naturally sound like a ringtone you already know, but did you know that it is possible to change one of your favorite songs? After all, since the aforementioned tattoo is a native tool available, you do not need to install external applications to achieve this.
Before following the steps, it is important to make it clear that you have already downloaded your favorite song in MP3 format. Share. You can use sites like YouTube or Snaptube to get audio.
How to add your favorite song as ringtone on WhatsApp
- First, make sure Share There are no pending updates on the Android Google Play Store.
- Open the app and press the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner.
- Many options will be displayed, enter ‘Settings’> ‘Notifications’.
- Scroll down the space bar until you find the ‘Calls’ area.
- In the meantime, click on the ‘Tone’ section.
- You will see all the default ringtones automatically Share.
- At the bottom of this list, tap the ‘Add ringtone’ option.
- Choose your favorite song in MP3 format.
- Finally, click ‘OK’ to save the changes.
Do you have any problem? Share? Do you have to report it? If you have any problem, you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone through a dedicated service for iOS.