WhatsApp is one of the most popular sites for sending messages, videos, photos and files. The Plus version has many advantages and more and more users want to download it every day, but what many people are wondering is how to download it from the Android operating system.
Among the benefits WhatsApp Plus It allows you to enable airplane mode and send files over 50 MB, giving you more control over the information you share with your contacts, photos, videos, more emojis and available reactions. Next, we will tell you how to download easily on your Android device.
Recommend that you read: WhatsApp will add three functions to enhance video calls
How To Download WhatsApp Plus Processor?
This version of WhatsApp is not yet compatible with Android devices and must be downloaded from an external operating system. This is not recommended, but for users who already want to enjoy the app, we provide you with the steps you need to follow.
- You must first remove the official WhatsApp processor from your device.
- See the update to download the version of WhatsApp Plus from the secure website.
- When you download it, it will give you the option to install WhatsApp Plus. Before installing it, you will receive the default alerts, get the version, ignore them and proceed with the process.
- The APK file will appear and a window will tell you that you are in the process of installing the application from an unknown source, click on Allow and then complete the process.
- You can add a phone number to connect your device contacts.
This way, you will get the latest version of WhatsApp Plus to enjoy the benefits on your device even if you have Android operating system.
For more information on this and other topics, visit our section Technology.