Via Share You can not only send text messages, but also send various multimedia files like photos, videos, audios, word documents, excel, pdf. Today we will teach you a simple trick to find out how often some contacts do not respond to conversations and their chat plate is closed or they have stopped talking to you, leaving you in sight for a long time.
While this may seem like fun, this information can be very useful in different situations, for example: if Share You have sent an important work document and they did not respond to you in a timely manner and you will get definite support to show that this is not your fault through this trick.
How to remember, there are three types of situations when sending a message Share: First, the app shows you a check which indicates that your message was sent but not received by another user; Second, two checks will appear, meaning your contact has received the message but has not yet responded to it; And third, two blue checks, meaning that they read your message and completely ignored it.
How to know how long they have left you in sight
- If other contacts had configured their account so that this information would not appear before we begin, you would not know how long ago they left you in view.
- Knowing this, open up Share Enter personal or group conversation.
- Then, hold down the message you sent until it turns gray. They should be the message left in your view.
- In the upper right corner you will see the icon of three vertical dots, touch them.
- Two options are displayed: ‘Info.’ And ‘Copy’, select the first one.
- If the message is text, the ‘Deliver’ and ‘Reed’ options appear, and in seconds you know the date and time your message was last viewed.
- On the other hand, if you send a voice message, an additional option called ‘Played’ will appear.
How to hide the word ‘typing’ in WhatsApp
Being able to enable ‘airplane mode’ when you want to write a message is one of the well-known tricks of not going out of style. Share. In that sense ‘typing’ does not appear above. To achieve this you need to lower the notification bar, press ‘Airplane Mode’ and open WhatsApp to write text. Finally ‘Disable airplane mode and send message.
Problems with WhatsApp? Do you have to report it? If you have any problem, you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone through a dedicated service for iOS.