Tired of your cell phone beeping all the time? Share it It has many features and is perfected with every update. Now “Ignore Mode” can now be activated. How do I get it? Be amazed by using this simple trick right now.
How to Enable “Ignored Mode” on WhatsApp?
- First you need to login to WhatsApp.
- Then click on the dialog you want to enable “Ignored Mode”.
- Then go to profile picture.
- There you will be shown a series of options.
- Click “Disable”. Select “Forever”.
- That way when you receive a WhatsApp message it no longer rings or you get a notification.
- Remember that in the next few days, any WhatsApp group with more than 256 members will be automatically muted.
This happens in your WhatsApp account if you remove the SIM card from your cell phone
- First, remember that Share it It is an application that works with internet connection.
- It is true that WhatsApp asks you for a cell phone number to create an account, but if you receive a phone call you will not respond through the application.
- It only asks for a number to verify it’s yours, a very important security filter, how does it know? This is necessary for you to create an account as the app will send you a “verification code” via SMS text message.
- After this, the app will not use your number again until you change your smartphone.
- If you remove the SIM card, you will be able to chat normally as long as you have internet access, however, if you are using a contracted plan’s mobile data and remove the chip, you will not be able to chat. Make or receive calls and video calls.
- It doesn’t allow you to link your account on WhatsApp web or desktop versions, and if they’re open they’ll automatically close because they’re mobile-specific (will soon change to “multi-device” mode).
- It is recommended not to remove the chip or block it if you lose it, as cybercriminals can access all of your account information.
Guide to Know WhatsApp Group Creation Date
- First, check it out Share it There are no pending updates on the Android Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Now, open the app and enter group chat.
- The next step is to click on the group name.
- The chat settings will open.
- Below the description or the “Add group description” button, you’ll see a message that says “Created by (username) and the correct date.”
- If you haven’t added a contact, your phone number will appear.
So you can send and receive WhatsApp messages on two different mobiles
This is the new “companion” mode, a function that allows users to link their account with another smartphone, which no one expected because they thought it was impossible. The process is similar to WhatsApp syncing on the web, desktop and tablets by scanning the QR code, except that the holder of the secondary device has to go through the previous process to reach his personal QR code.
- The companion mode is only available in the beta program, but only on a very limited basis for some testers.
- We will tell you later how to get the beta version 126.96.36.199 of Share it For Android users.
- According to webetainfoThrough a process (unknown at the moment) you will reach the field where you need to add the country of your phone number, your country prefix and of course the number.
- The cell phone will immediately display a QR code that you have to scan with the other device in the traditional way.