While this may seem a bit predictable, it is absolutely true to say that Apple has just introduced the generation MacBook Pro The most powerful in history, it includes new chips of its own creation, in which Cupertino transcends all the limits of what a notebook can do and offers innovative functionality while at the same time providing excellent performance.
The most powerful MacBook Pro
Completely redesigned, the MacBook Pro comes in two models 14 and 16 inchesAnd includes all the power of the new M1 Pro and M1 Max chip: the first type specifically designed for the Mac by Apple.
It is definitely aimed at developers, photographers, film directors, 3D artists, scientists, musicians and anyone who dreams of a better notebook, which undoubtedly attracts the attention of fans of the brand.
Completely redesigned, the MacBook Pro offers revolutionary performance in processing, graphics and machine learning, with incredible battery life, allowing you to perform tasks previously unimaginable on a notebook.
It also has an incredible screen Liquid Retina XDRThanks to the variety of ports, the 1080p FaceTime HD camera and the improved connectivity to the device’s excellent audio system.
Designed to the last detail to take full advantage of the power of the M1 Pro and M1 Max chips, this Magos Montessori all add up, and the user experience is simply incomparable.
The new MacBook Pro 13-inch MacBook Pro is here to join the strongest offering of professional notebooks with the M1 chip. Customers can order the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models starting today, Tuesday, October 26th. Prices are as follows:
14 inch MacBook Pro
- Model with M1 Pro chip (8-core CPU and 14-core GPU) with 512 gigabytes of storage from 52 thousand 999 pesos.
- Model with M1 Pro chip (10-core CPU and 16-core GPU) with 1 terabyte of storage from 66 thousand 499 pesos.
16 inch MacBook Pro
- Model with M1 Pro chip (10-core CPU and 16-core GPU) with 512 gigabytes of storage from 66 thousand 499 pesos.
- Model 1 with M1 Pro chip (10-core CPU and 16-core GPU) with 1 terabyte of storage, from 71,999 pesos.
- Model with M1 Max chip (10-core CPU and 32-core GPU) with 1 terabyte of storage, from 93 thousand 999 pesos.
“Our goal was to create the best pro notebook in the world, and today we are proud to introduce the new MacBook Pro with the M1 Pro and M1 Max chip. Greg Joswak, vice president of global marketing de Apple.
“The new MacBook Pro has all the ports, including a stunning XDR display, and the MacSafe 3, an advanced 1080p camera, and an amazing six-speaker sound system. The new MacBook Pro is second to none, the best Pro notebook ever made by Apple,” he concludes. .