Peruvian striker Raul Ruidas They scored two goals on Sunday, 3-0 Seattle Sounders Before Los Angeles Galaxy From Mexico Javier ‘Ciccarito’ Hernandez, Who was not elected at the helm Major League Soccer (M.L.S.).
After 20 minutes of play Lumen field From In Seattle, Ruidos He gave the first hair with a strong volley in the net from the penalty spot.
Three minutes later Bradley Smith It made him 2-0 Sounders Under the supervision of Angelina’s back, the Australians were allowed to finish twice.
‘Chicharito‘, Which came from the score Five goals in the first two match days, Was left vacant for the first time despite experiencing many opportunities, which is clear The shot missed the target’s mouth At 52.
In Seattle He made him pay for the mistakes he made Galaxy Y Ruidias took the final 3-0 lead At 90 + 3 by conducting a Colombian-led counter-attack Jimmy Medranda.
Through this success Sounders Take the lead in the conference West With 7 points Galaxy Is in fifth place with 6.
Colorado beat Vancouver
Day Closed Conflict, Chile Diego Rubio Gave the victory a 1-0 lead Colorado Rapids Before Vancouver White Caps With an amazing free-kick in the 26th minute.
Results of the third day of MLS:
- New York Red Bulls – Chicago Fire 2-0
- Real Salt Lake – Game Kansas City 3-1
- CF Montreal – Columbus Crew 0-0
- Houston Dynamo – Los Angeles FC 1-1
- New England Revolution – Atlanta United 2-1
- Orlando City – FC Cincinnati 3-0
- Philadelphia Union – New York City FC 0-2
- FC Dallas – Portland Timbers 4-1
- Minnesota United – Austin FC 0-1
- San Jose Earthquakes – DC United 4-1
- Nashville SC – Inter Miami 0-0
- Seattle Saunders – LA Galaxy 3-0
- Vancouver Whitecaps – Colorado Rapids 0-1