Liga MX: Predictions for the second leg of the quarter-finals

ESPNMay 13, 2023, 00:50 ETReading: 4 min.

Liguilla Predictions Who will advance to the semi-finals?

Football Picante experts analyze the return to the quarter-finals

We bring you a panorama of the semifinals of the Clausura 2023.

The quarter final of MX League This weekend will end and after so much waiting, the four teams who will play in the semi-finals will be known, where Tigers And America They look like favorites after taking a big lead against them Toluca And St. Louis Athleticsrespectively.

while, Monterey And Saints They were built on the first leg Atlas Rarely used Sivas And the Clasico Tabatio will be defined at the Akron Stadium with the Rojiblancos part, who want to confirm something. semi-final ClassicsIf they win, there will be a National Classic vs America And Clásico Regio yes striped And Tigers They are progressing.

That’s why inside ESPN Accordingly we present you the semi-final qualification predictions ESPN football schedule (IFS).

Atlas held the slimmest advantage against Chivas in Jalisco, and they will close out the series in Akron.Imago7

Aguilas have a 99 percent chance of advancing to the semifinals after their win against San Luis PotosĂ­ at the Alfonso Lastras Stadium. Los Aguilas didn’t want to risk it, although they didn’t know if Henry Martin would be available due to a head injury in the first leg.

According to EFI, Fernando Ortiz’s team will easily advance Saint Louis They don’t have a one percent chance of reaching the next stage and it looks difficult for them to snatch a win against Azulgremas at the Azteca Stadium.

Although both teams were tied goalless, striped There are better opportunities for classification semi-final. After having one of the regular season’s leaders and most expensive squads, Viktor Manuel Vucedic’s team will be appealing to confirm their good momentum at home.

Gang has a 67 percent chance of qualifying Saints They have only a 33 percent chance of reaching the next stage, but the task looks complicated as they play as spectators at the legendary ‘Steel Giant’.

The Clasico ended with a slight advantage for the Tabatio Rojinegros, for the same reason that EFI placed them as favorites against the Rojiblancos, despite the fact that the second leg would be decided at the Akron Stadium. According to predictions, Atlas There is a 72 percent chance of advancing to just a 28 percent chance Sivas.

Like Benjamin Mora, it will be a tough and tough fight for the team led by Veljko Paunovic to return home. MX League Both have given good samples of football and what they are capable of.

The series is almost extinct and Tigers The Devils have vast dominion over them LeagueMonterrey edged it all out as it was only the fourth time they had faced each other at this stage since the introduction of short matches.

EFI gives drivers a choice of 94 percent. Tigers It was part of their three-goal lead to reach the semi-finals Toluca They have just a six percent chance of qualifying for the next round.

See also  Summary Sevilla vs Manchester City Champions League Halftime

Eden Hayes

"Wannabe gamer. Subtly charming beer buff. General pop culture trailblazer. Incurable thinker. Certified analyst."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top