New operating system update Windows Enables a new functionality for users: Copilot, the artificial intelligence MicrosoftNow as a part of system features can be freely used and help to manage user activities Computer.
This tool, like the others Virtual Assistants Based on artificial intelligence, it will allow users to optimize their workflows and integrate this AI with the usual operations carried out on the device. However, this should in principle be activated by installing a system update. Windows.
This is usually notified to the user by an icon in the form of two arrows forming a circle at the bottom right of the screen. This indicates that an update is available and should be activated Co-pilot.
Once the installation is complete, users should see the logo Co-pilot Search bar at the bottom of the screen and next to the Windows logo. Clicking on this can activate Microsoft’s artificial intelligence project or using a key combination “Windows + C”.
In the case of Upgrade But if the keyboard shortcut doesn’t work or activates another Windows function, users need to enter the “Settings” or “Settings” application and follow these steps:
– Click on the option “Personalization”.
– Select the button “taskbar”.
– Activate special button “Run Cabilet”.
Once activated, Co-pilot It occupies the right side of the computer screen and users can access all its capabilities like a window. Chat. This makes it easy to perform other operations in other programs without opening and closing the application window. Artificial intelligence.
In addition to the interaction of AI Access functions with the content displayed on the screen Microsoft Edge And Ping Chat It is useful for displaying new content available on the web and while users are performing their activities.
According to Microsoft, the goal behind this integration is to combine capabilities InternetWork data and actions on the user’s computer to provide more intimate assistance.
A list of improvements made by this assistant system functional It’s comprehensive with over 150 new features, including:
– Paint: This drawing tool is enhanced with AI for digital creation. Users can now remove backgrounds and work with layers more easily. Additionally, Cocreator introduces preview power Creative AI For application.
– Snipping Tool: Now users can extract text from image and protect sensitive information with security tools. Text writing. Additionally, sound capture with audio and microphone support makes it easy to create engaging videos and content.
– Remember: It will now automatically start saving the state of a session, allowing you to close the app without interrupting conversations and then pick up where you left off. Notepad will automatically restore previously opened tabs, as well as unsaved content and edits in those open tabs.
– File Browser: Explorer includes a home page, an address bar, and a search box. These improvements will help ease access Content Important and relevant, as well as viewing changes without opening files directly.