Group conversations Share it They are very important to talk to a total of 1024 people at the same time, however, sometimes they become a serious problem because your cell phone’s memory fills up quickly and you receive more notifications.
You might have ever entered WhatsApp and noticed that more than a thousand messages have been sent to your group either as text or multimedia files, so, we will teach you a simple trick from Tibor. To prevent members from rewriting a group conversation you manage.
See: This is how you can add music with lyrics to your WhatsApp status
It is important to clarify that control does not last forever and depends on the administrator, He or she has all the authority to withdraw the above configurationBut it is not recommended to keep it inactive for long as members may leave the group.
How to stop them from sending you constant messages in your WhatsApp group
- First, check it out Share it There are no pending updates on Android Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Now, open the app and enter the group chat where you are the admin.
- The next step is to click on the chat name.
- Its structures are displayed. Scroll down and hit the section that says “Group settings”.
- Here tap on “Send Messages” option.
- Finally, select “Administrators only”.
- Ready, admin only. Content can be sent.
- Remember that you can always change this decision.
Did you like this new information? Share it? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and for tips enter the following link Share it In Deborah, that’s all. what are you waiting for