It was carried out Fifth shift Of Homers Of BetPlay League 2022-I. Three of the eight teams classified have already been eliminated, and five teams are battling for two places in the final.
Here is the balance of the remaining date:
– National receives a Golden Point at El Camban: Despite not being able to express his regular game, he bore the green penny blue attack well and earned the Golden Point, placing key in Group A.
– Ptolemy Silenced Atanasio Girarto: Despite having a low player on the field, Anderson smashed the Pizza zero with a superb goal from Plata. Then they threw one at the DIM and with 10 vs 10 he was able to execute the fight. Group Bhikkhu is very popular.
– Jr. did his homework and is still alive: Box shark must win at home. A goal from Miguel Angel Borja was enough to get three crucial points, which gave him artificial respiration. In Athanasio you have to win yes or no.
– Equity, Home Run Surprise: Alexis Garcia’s men defeated Politeportivo Suril Envicado and had significant chances for the final. Well known solidity in interesting attack proposal and defense.
– Millionaires and a new disappointment: The messenger box sealed its removal locally. He could not with the junior and the National executed him. Two draws, not a single goal scored.
– Medellin missed a golden opportunity: Although he played against his people against his direct rival, Powerful failed miserably, even though he was still with a man for several minutes. Failure to leave him with a miracle for the final.
– Bukaramanga and Envicado are not surprised: Except for one or another good game, no one could give a real bump. Orange did not add to the win, and the leopard could not confirm the championship score.
– Day with the hardest game: Of the five dates in dispute, this was the highest number of expulsions. Ivan Rojas (Envicado), Fabian Mosquera (Dolima) and Luciano Ponce (DIM) were beaten with an average of one red a day on home runs.
– Confusion between Arbitration Board and DeMayer for sanctions: Against all odds, the commission issued a statement 24 hours before the ban was imposed on the Medellin and Millennials markets. DeMire appealed to the public by postponing the suspension until the next day, but the commission felt “ignored” and its members resigned …