With the low attack productivity of their perspectives, The Shivas Rayadas of Guadalajara They are already moving their chips to the next one Opening Match 2021, A match that strengthens themselves forward, anticipating the possible departure of Jose Juan Magias and the need to be effectively ‘nine’ in their squad.
Clausura records a herd of 18 goals in 2021, one-third of which were scored J.J. Magias (6), he and Alexis Vegas (1) The only perspective to score in this match.
Due to the lack of performance in its front hubs, the herd will consider options for reinforcement in its attack tool in the transfer window next summer and, according to journalist Fernando Sevalos, the herd will focus on Sastiago Ormano del Puebla and Eduardo Aguirre de Santos Laguna.
Chivas is looking forward to next season … Table options:
Shanti Ormono de Puebla, but his potential call for Peru has stalled any chance of starting negotiations.
Lalo Aguirre de Santos, but no formal approach yet.
– Fernando Sevalos (erFerCevallosF)
April 20, 2021
As for the Puebla striker, the only detail that slowed down the talks was his possible call with Peru, while the evidence confirms that there is no more formal approach to the case of Lalo Aguirre.
- Forward Santos has a contract with Laguna until 2024 and is valued at மில்லியன் 1 million.
- At 22, Aguirre has a good chance for Guadalajara to plan for the future.
- In Clausura 2021 he played in 14 games, participated 40% of the total minutes and scored 3 goals.
- Aguirre has 11 goals and 2 assists in 53 games for the Warriors.
- The Puebla striker has a contract with Commodore until 2022 and is valued at 1 1 million.
- At 27, this is Ormeno’s second ‘stage’ with Sivas, who was rejected by the herd a few years ago along with team captain Thomas Boy.
- In Clausura 2021 he scored 9 goals in 15 games and played 83% of the total minutes.
- Ormano has 17 goals in 39 games for La Franza.
Visit our channel Web light Enjoy our content for you: