Canelo opens the door to a potential lawsuit with Benavidez

Salvador RodriguezJuly 16, 2023, 1:40 PM ETReading: 3 min.

Mahomes challenges Canelo

Sal Alvarez shared a video on his social networks where Mahomes tried to “shade” him.

Sal Alvarez has not ruled out Mexican-American David Benavidez as a future contender.

United States — Mexican Saul ‘Canelo’ AlvarezWill meet on 30th September Jermel Charlo In a battle of undisputed kings, he doesn’t deny that he’s Mexican-American David Benavides Although he didn’t like the way he tried to continue the battle, become a future contender.

CinnamonWho is participating? Edgewood Tahoe South American Century Championship Along with celebrities like Patrick Mahomes and Stephen Curry, he clarified to YouTube channel 810WHB that the premier boxing champions chose Jermall over Jermall Charlo because he said yes to anyone.

“Sure, maybe it could happen in the future (a fight with David Benavides), why?” Cinnamon On the question of whether this match will take place at some point.

Canelo has not ruled out a fight with Alvarez Benavidez.Good pictures

“He talks a lot and doesn’t seem to fight, but I don’t pay much attention. Look at his life, look at my life, so I don’t pay too much attention to that kind of thing,” added the Mexican.

Cinnamon Although he is in training, he has promised to expose all the super middleweights against Jermelle Charlo on Sept. 30 with the strongest part of his camp in Lake Tahoe until next week. Titles he will hold from November 2021.

A potential fight between Canelo and Benavidez is brewing World Boxing Council That allowed Benavidez to challenge for the interim super middleweight championship against David Lemieux in May of last year.

David It comes from beating Caleb Plant In defense of the sceptre, he then attacked the media asking for a fight with Canelo, leaving only one king in the WBC; However, Canelo declined the invitation.

When they asked that Cinnamon Regarding the fight with Charlo and the meeting of the two undisputed kings, he said it was not his plan. “Honestly, I never thought about it. They told me that the other Charlo (Jermall) wasn’t ready and they had another Charlo (Jermall), and I said that’s fine, I don’t care”, he clarified. His next competitor.

See also  The words of LeBron James who upset the Los Angeles Lakers and the NBA

Wilmot Chandler

"Explorer. Web specialist. Beer practitioner. Alcoholaholic. Social media geek. Introvert. Food lover. Future teen idol."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top