Apple has released a firmware update for AirPods 2, AirPods 3, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max and AirTag.
Apple has released a firmware update for most of its components: AirPods 2, AirPods 3, AirPods Pro and AirPods Max and AirTag. Apple is now providing a lot of information about these updates, which makes it interesting to see what improvements might come.
AirPods Update: Version 5B58
All available AirPods models have been updated New version 5B58. Previous AirPods firmware updates have improved sound quality or improved some features, but in this case the update focuses on fixing bugs.
Bug fixes and other improvements
Update AirPods This is not an easy task as there is no update page when updating an iPhone. That’s what Apple says The update happens automatically when you’re near the AirPods.
Firmware updates are delivered periodically while your AirPods are charging and within Bluetooth range of your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
We recommend you Connect the AirPods to the iPhone, enter the settings, and in the new menu that appears, check the firmware version below. Now it’s normal to wait, the truth is, you can follow these steps to try to force the update:
- Keep the AirPods in their charging case.
- Connect the case to the charger using a lightning cable.
- AirPods must be connected to your iOS device.
- Obviously, your iPhone or iPad must be connected to the Internet.
- We don’t know when, but if you leave them for a while, the AirPods will update themselves to the latest version.
- If the devices have 100% battery, it will be easier to upgrade them.
Airtag update: Version 2.0.24 (build number 2A24e)
Apple has also decided to update AirTags to a new version 2.0.24. The previous available version, 1.0.301, was released on April 27 and, according to Apple, includes new features to prevent spying. The AirTag we carry is very easy to find. We don’t know what improvements this new version has.
process Air Tag Upgrade It’s complicated like AirPods and so on This is done automatically according to Apple. However, there are also some tricks to install the update:
- Place the AirTag and iPhone in the same room, close to each other.
- Open the Find My app on the iPhone and check the firmware.
- Wait if you don’t have the latest version.
- No need to fully open the Find app.
- At some point, the AirTag will be updated.
If Installations won’t happen, don’t worry, you just have to give them some time. Eventually, sooner or later, your iPhone will update AirPods or AirTag to the latest version. Its firmware.