A review of the website S money Published by The 10 Most Expensive Airbnb ListingsPrices per night from 24 thousand dollars to 60 thousand dollars.
Since the launch of the platform in 2008, Airbnb hosts have become more professional and their prices have risen with their level of demand.
S moneyActing as an exchange service, Airbnb searched for the most expensive accommodations in each country and manually checked the results to ensure their accuracy.
The main results yielded the following:
– Musha K. in Copperfield Bay, BahamasWorld’s Most Expensive Airbnb: US$60,000 For one night
– at the most expensive Airbnb Americas is Cobb Road DaydreamAt Water Mill, NY: $27,399 Americans at night
– The most expensive place in the world United Kingdom is a “Luxury 6 Bed Detached Villa” In Stoneycroft, Merseyside: $10,895 For one night
About the most expensive Airbnb in the world, the list was created as follows:
1. Musha Cay at Copperfield Bay, Musha Cay, Exuma, Bahamas: $60,000
2. Alpine Estate, Bagnes, Valais, Swiss: $49,819
3. Hidden Palace, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia: $34,808
4. Private Island in Ibiza Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain: $32,585
5. Villa Cove Spring House, Garden, Barbados: $28,157
6. Cobb Road Daydream, Water Mill, NY, USA: $27,399
7. Pure Turquoise, St. George, St. John’s, Old and bearded: $27,000
8. Odaya Villa, Cannes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France: $26,080
9. Villa MK, Bodrum, Mughal, Turkey: $26,080
10. Villa Pliniana, Como, Lombardy, Italy: USD24,015
Airbnb unveils its lineup luxuryOffering a selection of beautiful, professionally designed accommodations with luxury services and exclusive travel designers, seven of the ten most expensive Airbnbs in the world are from the Luxe line.
Owners of Musha Cay in Copperfield Bay (Bahamas), it remains “Perhaps the most luxurious private island in the world”, according to S Money research. It has Five houses will be allotted for a maximum of 16 people. Employees included 30 personsA Butler, a gardener and a boatman. It is not known whether entertainment is provided by the owner of the island. David CopperfieldThe famous American illusionist considered the best of his genre and a pioneer in modern magic.
In South America, the ranking leads vik beachIn Jose Ignacio, Uruguay. It offers an elegantly designed modern beach house with an extraordinary “gravity-defying infinity pool” that merges with the ocean beyond.
For its part, on the most expensive Airbnb Argentina found in Anquillo, Cordoba. It’s about a Moorish castle in “Thousand and One Nights” style. In fact, it is a replica and will celebrate its centenary this year.