The United States has reconsidered its decision to recall a Persian airliner following Iran’s threats against President Donald Trump and other government officials. Miller said.
U.S. Secretary of Defense Christopher C. On Miller’s orders, the U.S.S., which had been patrolling the Persian Gulf since November last year,
A few days later, however, the same Secretary of Defense Miller issued an order to the contrary.
In a statement issued on January 3, Christopher C. Miller said, “We have ordered the suspension of the return of the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz because of recent threats by President Trump and other government officials. . Pentagon.
The Secretary of Defense did not provide further details on the nature of the threats.
His statement comes a year after a US drone killed Iranian General Qasim Solomon in an attack in Baghdad.
Thousands of Iraqi protesters chanted “revenge” and “no to the United States” on Sunday at rallies a year after Solomon’s assassination. Similar demonstrations took place in Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen.
Author: Bokton Packer