gmail Sun has been crowned Applications The messages are most valuable today, due to their various characteristics and great ability to store information.
However, over time, it may accumulate Email messages It might not be the best option, and worse if you don’t know how much space is left in the Google app.
To do this, you can check the storage space of a file smart phone Android or iOS. Where sportsWe tell you in detail what to do.
So you can see how much space your Gmail emails take up
- The first thing you need to do is log into your account. gmail From your Android phone and iPhone.
- Next, click on the circular icon of your profile, located in the upper right area.
- Now, you will see a new window open.
- In the section, tap the option used storagewhich is shaped like a cloud of colors.
- When finished, another new window for Storage Management will appear.
- Finally, just look at the space you have in Gmail and voila.
How do you know which devices to open Gmail?
- The first thing you need to do is log into your account. gmail from computer.
- Once done, click on your profile icon, located in the upper right area.
- In the section, select the option Manage your Google account.
- Now, go to the left panel and click protection.
- You will immediately see some alternatives to your account. Choose your devices.
- In this tab, you will be able to see which device Gmail is opened on.
- If you don’t recognize any of them, just click on it and tap He left.
- Otherwise, go back to your account and log out, if necessary.
You can check which devices have opened your Gmail account from time to time or if you notice any suspicious activity.