Mexico City /
We all know it’s a responsibility transfer option Uber, but Did you know that DiDi will offer cheap loans? Yes, As of October 20, DiDi loans appear, an alternative to the application that will allow “to cover unplanned expenses and possibilities” in a simple and fast way, according to the Chinese company.
What are DiDi Loans?
Carrier It will be presented in Mexico As of Wednesday, amounts range from 300 to 30 thousand pesos in a kind of small loans Available for both drivers and passengers, all within the same DiDi app we use to request a ride.
Mexico is the first country outside of China where Didi offers loansAccording to the CEO of the company, Didi Mexico, Juan Andres Panama. Invitations will only reach a small number of users at the moment, but will gradually expand to all passengers and drivers.
How to request a loan from DiDi?
- In order to apply, app users must receive an invitation.
- The applicant must specify Economical amount and duration required (60 or 90 days).
- supply Personal and banking detailsPersonal references and official identity of the National Electoral Institute.
- As part of the process will be required Take a selfie which will be validated by DiDi.
- When the identity and credit history are verified, the company will confirm the approved amount via email and SMS, and will make Transfer to a bank account to the user.
What You Should Know About DiDi Loans
- The company has detailed it In less than 24 hours, all applicants should receive the money, as long as the process is completed correctly and performed on a business day, as the process will be delayed on weekends.
- a Monthly interest rate starting from 5%, although it does not say how much it could be. In any case, loans can be settled through bank transfer and even with payments in OXXO.
- During the whole settlement process, the application must show each user a file Real-time loan progression. If the user fulfills his loan and repays it satisfactorily, he can eventually request another loan.