THE TRADITION CONTINUES. A tradition that began more than three decades ago in downtown Cleveland will continue this Halloween, Thursday, Oct. 31 from 5 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. It’s time for Trick-Or-Treat on Broadway. Trick-or-treaters can begin their rounds by beginning at one of the four corners, going counter-clockwise from OnCue south to the future home of Wild Country Meats (former movie theater), crossing the street to Dollar General and going north to the Palace Drug strip of stores. Downtown merchants are encouraged to participate by handing out treats to likely more than 1,500 children who will be dressed in everything from the most popular animated TV character to super heroes to the scariest of goblins, ghosts and witches. Organizations and off-Broadway businesses also take part in the give-away by setting up in front of vacant buildings or filling the space for businesses that are not participating. Due to there no longer being a Chamber of Commerce, the City of Cleveland and Police Department are overseeing this event.
- Frost 'grateful' for two-year extension through 2026; Moos says NU 'in it for the long haul'
- Arizona hanging around vs. No. 6 Oregon, trails 21-6 at halftime
- Tom Oates: Badgers' inconsistent tackling allows Cornhuskers' spread offense to make big gains
- Wisconsin Badgers grind out win over Nebraska Cornhuskers behind Jonathan Taylor's big day
- The Scene: Moos clearly lays out the project ahead for Frost and company
- Late mistakes cost St. Ambrose in season finale
- Three takeaways from Montana State-UC Davis
- Ex-Wildcat Gerhard de Beer, at one time a Bill, Packer and Colt, learning that pro football career takes patience
- Jennings Bluejays Are State Champs
- Welltower and Invesco Real Estate Announce $850 Million Medical Office Building Joint Venture
- Flack Global Metals Announces Plans for New Coil Coating and Metals Processing Facility
- Alliance Data Selected To Provide Co-Brand Credit Card Services For Sony As Part Of New Agreement, Helping Enhance Customer Loyalty And Digital Engagement
- “Golden Years” Reminisces On Legacy Of Coach Allan Trimble And Jenks Football
- TimkenSteel Board of Directors Appoints Leila Vespoli as Independent Director
- Verso Corporation Announces Sale of Androscoggin and Stevens Point Mills for $400 million
- Iconic Meow Mix® Jingle Remixed by Sassy Felines Singing Soulful R&B Tune
- WSFL in Miami to launch news in 2020, bolstering Scripps' strong Florida coverage
- Revecore Expands to Cincinnati with the BLS|Revecore Service Delivery & Innovation Center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.