So, did you hear "woo guy?" Twitter erupted during Sunday night's televised football game between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks because a crowd mic was placed next to a fan who kept shouting "Woo! Woo!" over and over. The Packers won the game, but "woo guy" won in his own way, too — because there are apparently a lot of people today who still can't get his woo-ing out of their heads.
As featured on
Veteran Jared Veldheer started in place of the ill Bryan Bulaga at right tackle and did well in the divisional playoff victory against the Seahawks.
At age 36 and nine years removed from his last trip, Aaron Rodgers seemed amused Wednesday that many of his younger teammates have taken up a win-one-for-the-old-guy mantra on his behalf.
- Billie Eilish is 'terrified' about her upcoming documentary
- Michelle Williams taking acting break to focus on family
- Jennifer Aniston says support 'means everything'
- Justin Bieber wants to make his wife feel 'special and valued'
- 2020 Bears vision: If not No. 1, OL clearly among top three offseason needs
- Sizing up Senior Bowl intrigue for Bears
- Ask Hub: Where would the Kansas City Chiefs be now if they'd selected the Bears' Mitch Trubisky?
- Pink feels 'weird' about ageing
- County’s Emergency Manager Resigns
- Ohio House Republicans will likely block automatic voter registration, majority leader predicts
- Demotech Sustains Financial Stability Rating® Assigned to Centauri National Insurance Company Due to Acquisition
- BRIDGE WORK
- DeWine allocates $30 million to farmers to prevent runoff into Lake Erie
- Chris Borland criticizes Wisconsin Badgers, NFL in Aaron Hernandez Netflix documentary
- Tigers Back In Action After Break
- Tooling U-SME Awarded DoD Workforce And Education Grant
- HOF Village, LLC Secures Multimillion Dollar Funding through Constellation's Efficiency Made Easy Program
- Boise State ready to fight Mountain West over extra TV money
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.